Welcome to Hendrickson's Counseling & Student Services!
The HHS Counseling Program seeks to help all students succeed in school and to help them achieve their dreams for the future. To accomplish this, we focus our support in three important areas: career and post-secondary planning, personal and social development, and academic achievement.
Counselors & Student Support Staff
Leigh Ann Spradlin College & Career Counselor 512-594-1128 Andy Harvey Students A-Cr 512-594-1122 Wresha Torrez Students Cu-Hi 512-594-1127 Lead Counselor, Students Ho-Mor 512-594-1120 Students Mos-Sa 512-594-1123 Students Sc-Z 512-594-1115 Lori Carl Social Worker 512-594-1176 Cynthia Grochowski Registrar 512-594-1137 Geneva Lechler Registrar 512-594-1143 Julie Dimmitt Student Services Admin Assistant 512-594-1125Important Links:
** Join HHS on Facebook
** Subscribe to Mr. Padavil's blog
** COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS way to report bullying: CyberBully Hotline
- Call or text (512) 258-3144 to report
Examples of how students can use the CyberBully Hotline...
- If they are being bullied by anyone and are afraid to approach a staff member at school
- If they think no one will understand the situation they are in
- If they hear someone boasting about any kind of potential violence
- If they know someone is being harassed online
- If they or someone they know is receiving mean or hateful text messages or images
- If they are not sure if they should call or not..tell them to call or text anyway
** Refer to the Course Selection Guide for descriptions of our courses.