Food Service Department
PfISD Food Service Highlights
- Pflugerville ISD has offered Universal Free and Breakfast in the Classroom, both USDA programs, since 2007!
- PfISD was one of the first districts in the state of Texas to offer CACFP supper meals, bringing the total of meals served at some PfISD to four per day!
- Pflugerville ISD has both a chef and Registered Dietitian who assist in menu planning and recipe development!
- Aramark and our Marketing Manager help instill health and wellness initiatives, both from national programs to localized and tailored curriculums.
- We have a nationally recognized community relations program that not only partners with Pflugerville ISD and the city of Pflugerville, but leads in addressing the needs of our community.
- "Go For More!" complimentary fruit and vegetable offerings was a program started in Pflugerville ISD for our elementary students!
- Our food trailers have been recognized by local, state, and national entities (Food Network) and were the first to offer reimbursable meals! They also were designed with help from PfISD students.
- Our POD concepts are a direct result of engaging students and faculty needs and providing solutions. Our HHS POD is the first of its kind in Aramark!
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Phone: (512) 594-0430
Fax: (512) 594-0431
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.