Food Service Department
Aramark is advising operators to not use any romaine or romaine products (processed and unprocessed) if it is not labeled with a harvest growing region.
Romaine lettuce labeled with a harvest region outside of the Central Coastal growing regions of northern and central California (such as the desert growing region near Yuma, the California desert growing region near Imperial County and Riverside County, the state of Florida, and Mexico) or hydroponically or greenhouse-grown does not appear to be related to the current outbreak and may be used.
Romaine or romaine products includes but is not limited to:
- Whole heads
- Salad mixes (baby romaine, spring mix, and Caesar salad)
This Year Pflugerville ISD is Offering Free Breakfast & Lunch to all Pre-K Students!Regardless of status, if your child is enrolled in Pre Kindergarten classes in Pflugerville ISD for the 2019 school year, he or she will receive free breakfast and lunch!
Pflugerville ISD Ofrecerá Desayunos y Almuerzos Gratis a los Alumnos de Pre-K Este Año!Independientemente de su estatus, si su hijo o hija está inscrito en Pre-Kindergarten en Pflugerville ISD en el ciclo escolar 2018-2019 recibirá desayunos y almuerzos gratis!Aramark Education is proud to serve Pflugerville Independent School District. In conjunction with your district, we strive to help nurture students’ well-being, improve their overall dining experience, and adopt healthy lifestyles by providing nutritious menus, innovative dining environments, and wellness-based education and promotions.Starting July 1, 2018 we will be accepting applications for the 2019 school year:
PfISD Food Service Highlights
- Pflugerville ISD has offered Universal Free and Breakfast in the Classroom, both USDA programs, since 2007!
- PfISD was one of the first districts in the state of Texas to offer CACFP supper meals, bringing the total of meals served at some PfISD to four per day!
- Pflugerville ISD has both a chef and Registered Dietitian who assist in menu planning and recipe development!
- Aramark and our Marketing Manager help instill health and wellness initiatives, both from national programs to localized and tailored curriculums.
- We have a nationally recognized community relations program that not only partners with Pflugerville ISD and the city of Pflugerville, but leads in addressing the needs of our community.
- "Go For More!" complimentary fruit and vegetable offerings was a program started in Pflugerville ISD for our elementary students!
- Our food trailers have been recognized by local, state, and national entities (Food Network) and were the first to offer reimbursable meals! They also were designed with help from PfISD students.
- Our POD concepts are a direct result of engaging students and faculty needs and providing solutions. Our HHS POD is the first of its kind in Aramark!
Pflugerville ISD Food Services Office
1401C W. Pecan St.
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Phone: (512) 594-0430Fax: (512) 594-0431Email Classic Fare Catering
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMIn accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.