Food Service DepartmentDear PfISD community,
We are currently not serving any romaine lettuce products sourced from Yuma, AZ. Any shredded lettuce has been prepared in our district facilities should be no related concerns. We will continue to monitor updates and proactively work to communicate and ensure the safety of our students and learning community.
Our online nutritional calculator tool is not displaying the accurate nutritional information for Fat Free Chocolate Milk. Until this issue is resolved, please use the following carb count for your students when they choose Fat Free Chocolate Milk in the school cafeteria.
Borden (Fat Free Chocolate Milk) 8oz
Total Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 100 mg
Potassium 390 mg
Total Carbohydrate 19 grams
Sugars 18 grams
Protein 8 gramsWe apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.Aramark Education is proud to serve Pflugerville Independent School District. In conjunction with your district, we strive to help nurture students’ well-being, improve their overall dining experience, and adopt healthy lifestyles by providing nutritious menus, innovative dining environments, and wellness-based education and promotions.Starting July 1, 2017 we will be accepting applications for the 2018 school year:
PfISD Food Service Highlights
Pflugerville ISD Food Services Office1401C W. Pecan St.
- Pflugerville ISD has offered Universal Free and Breakfast in the Classroom, both USDA programs, since 2007!
- PfISD was one of the first districts in the state of Texas to offer CACFP supper meals, bringing the total of meals served at some PfISD to four per day!
- Pflugerville ISD has both a chef and Registered Dietitian who assist in menu planning and recipe development!
- Aramark and our Marketing Manager help instill health and wellness initiatives, both from national programs to localized and tailored curriculums.
- We have a nationally recognized community relations program that not only partners with Pflugerville ISD and the city of Pflugerville, but leads in addressing the needs of our community.
- "Go For More!" complimentary fruit and vegetable offerings was a program started in Pflugerville ISD for our elementary students!
- Our food trailers have been recognized by local, state, and national entities (Food Network) and were the first to offer reimbursable meals! They also were designed with help from PfISD students.
- Our POD concepts are a direct result of engaging students and faculty needs and providing solutions. Our HHS POD is the first of its kind in Aramark!
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Phone: (512) 594-0430
Fax: (512) 594-0431
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMIn accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.