We believe that…
- The community expects and supports a quality education as the key to student success.
- A strong work ethic strengthens our schools and community.
- A safe community contributes to the quality of life in Pflugerville ISD.
- All individuals have worth.
- Education is an important priority that keeps our community productive and healthy.
- Our children are afforded equitable educational opportunities to achieve their potential.
Our students are...
- Productive citizens committed to the community.
- Enthusiastic learners who practice continual self development.
- Sensitive to others’ needs and feel safe, both physically and emotionally.
- Applying and understanding technology.
- Positive role models.
- Setting challenging personal goals to achieve their full potential.
- Effective problem solvers and decision makers who communicate clearly and work well independently and as team members.
Last Modified on May 22, 2012