Employment Opportunities with the Extended Day Program
The PfISD Extended Day Program (EDP) hires for all full and part time positions within our program through the PfISD Career Center. Interested applicants should follow these steps in order to apply for a job with EDP:
- Please visit this link to see what current positions are posted and to start the online job application process: http://www.applitrack.com/pflugerville/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Extended+Day+Program
- Complete and submit the online application through Applitrack. The link to begin the application can be found at the above link near the bottom of the page.
- Include the Job ID number on your application. This number can be found at the link listed above to the right of the job title.
- Once your application is complete and has been officially submitted, then our Staffing Specialist (Garrett Maldonado) will contact you through the email that you use for the online application process to set up an interview. Interviews can only take place once the application is complete.
We are currently hiring for several Group Leader positions throughout the district. Group Leaders are the frontline childcare employees who work part time positions. EDP Group Leaders can expect the following:
- Starting pay rate is $11 per hour.
- Currently enrolled college students may take part in our College Tuition Assistance program.
- Work hours are generally 2:30pm-6:30pm Monday-Friday with an average work week of 17.5 hours.
- Qualify for a retention bonus each fall for those Group Leaders who continue to work from one school year to the next.
- See job description at the above link for more details.
NOTE: Hiring for Summer Camp positions takes place during the Spring semester each year. All applicants, whether current employees of the district or not, must complete the appropriate application for Summer Camp positions once they are posted and will go through an interview process.
- Current EDP employees should complete the paper Summer Camp Group Leader application and submit to the Staffing Specialist in order to be considered. The application information can be found online posted at CURRENT EDP Employees--Summer Camp INTERNAL Applicants Only.
- All other applicants for EDP Summer Camp Group Leader positions who are not currently employed by the district should apply online using the job posting found at EDP Summer Camp EXTERNAL Applicants. Interviews extend throughout the spring semester as needed until all positions are filled.