MySchoolBucks®Pflugerville ISD Food Services is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards (there is a $2.49 charge per transaction) and echecks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card (there is a $2.49 charge per transaction) or echeck.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
Payments can be made online via credit/debit card (there is a $2.49 charge per transaction) or eCheck. For eCheck provide your check information during the checkout process and we'll deduct the payment amount directly from your bank account.
Additional Items Available for Purchase
Your student’s cafeteria makes available for purchase a variety of side, snack, and beverage items to supplement your child’s meal that are not included with the reimbursable tray meal. These items are all USDA approved for school programs based on nutritional requirements. If you do not wish for your child to purchase these items with their meal account, please notify us by completing this form and submitting it to our Food Service Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or your campus cafeteria manager so that we may note on your child’s account.
PfISD Charge PolicyStudents are allowed to charge reimbursable meals up to $6 for elementary & secondary students before being offered an alternative meal. Alternative meals will be charged to student’s account.
Please ensure you student has sufficient funds in their account, or are approved for the USDA National School Lunch (and breakfast) program.
Questions? Please contact: PfISD Food Services (512) 594-0430