LibrarianMargaret Dominguez(512) 594-3071Library HoursMonday - Friday 7:45am - 3:45 pmFollow us on Facebook!Search for PfISD Cele Middle School Library
Scholastic Book Fair - May 21-25, 2018
Read it Forward Celebration on March 19.
- 6th graders during 6th period.
- 7th & 8th graders during 7th Period.
AUTHOR VISIT by KA Holt on March 20!
Read it Forward - 2018
- Students are encouraged to read House Arrest by K.A. Holt and stop by the library to take a 10 question quiz on or before March 5.
- Students who read the book and pass the quiz will be invited to a celebration on March 19.
- Copies of the book are available in the CMS library or students can acquire their own copy.
- Author K.A. Holt will visit Cele on March 20! Students invited to the RIF celebration will also be invited to hear her speak!
- She will be signing books!
- Her newest title, Knock Out, takes place when Levi is 11 years old. It will be avaialable in stores on March 6.
Barnes & Noble In-Store Book Fair - Saturday, December 9
Stop by all day and shop! Your purchases anywhere in the store, including the cafe and Music Dept will benefit the library if you say you're a Cele supporter.
FREE FUN for the whole family!
- Cele Choir Students performing
- Cheerleaders & Bolt the Colt
- FREE crafts in the Children's Department
- Holiday storytime
- Cookie decorating in the cafe
- ONE DAY ONLY: order a special RED Cele Colt Frappacino in the cafe!
- In-store Scavenger Hunt - find all the Cele Colts and you could win a $25 B&N gift certificate!
See the Schedule Flyer for details.
You can also pre-order a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake to pick up on 12/9, or order that day for pick up at a later date. Cheesecakes can be frozen for 6 months!
Can't make it on Saturday? No worries! Shop online between 12/10 - 12/15 and use our Book Fair ID: 12075677
Contact the Cele librarian, Margaret Dominguez at (512)594-3071 or firstname.lastname@example.orgScare Fair Scholastic Book Fair - October 23 - 27Shopping hours: 7:45am-4pm (closing at 1pm on Wednesday, 10/25)Extended hours: Wed., 10/25 during Literacy Night, 6:30-8:30pmFriday, 10/27 during the Monster Bash, 6-9pmWant to help out? Please sign up HERE.