Our primary goal during student drop off and pick up is the safety of our students and faculty. We ask that all parents and community members adhere to the signs, painted and freestanding, to help ensure the safety of all.
- Students should only exit a vehicle when it is curbside.
- Red curbs marked for "No Parking" means that vehicles may stop at the curb but drivers cannot exit the vehicle leaving the vehicle unattended.
- Vehicles should not park or stop in a crosswalk.
- Vehicles must yield to pedestrians for the entire time they are in the crosswalk.
Morning Drop Off:
- Please drop off all students in the back of the school, using the loop at the southern end of the school (nearest the gym) and pull forward as far as possible.
- Students may enter the building at 7:15 and report directly to the cafeteria, students are dismissed to classrooms at 7:45.
- The gates are closed daily at 7:35 to provide middle school students who walk with a safe passage.
- Students should exit their car as soon as the vehicle comes to a complete stop and it is safe to do so.
- Students may enter the building through the entrance closest to the band hall/art rooms and report directly to the cafeteria.
- Students arriving after 8:00 need to enter school through the front of the building and anyone later than 8:05 should sign in at the main office.
Afternoon Pick Up:
- Please pick up all students in the back of the school, using the loop at the southern end of the school (nearest the gym) and pull forward as far as possible.
- All vehicles should park in the parking lot in lieu of parking along side the curb in front of the school. The bus lane must be clear of vehicles between 2:45 and 3:45.
- The gates are opened at this time for buses only.
- Students are dismissed from school at 3:35, they should be with a faculty member or off campus by 3:45. Students should plan to leave campus on game days and return at the game time.
- Students walking or riding a bus are dismissed to the front of the school, students being picked up are dismissed to the back of the school.