PTO EventsPosted by Dina Schaefer at 9/16/2015 10:00:00 AMWhat Does the KLMS PTO do....
PLUS.. many ongoing activities and support like ....
- August- 6th Grade Camp, Spirit & PE clothing sales
- September- general meeting & spirit sales at open House
- October - Staff Halloween Luncheon
- November- general meeting and "Thankful for Teachers" home baked goods gift
- December- teacher grant approvals & staff holiday party
- January- general meeting & "Souper Bowl" luncheon
- February- Valentine treats
- March- general meeting
- April- teacher grant approvals
- May- Teacher Appreciation Week & general meeting
- Concession sales at athletic events
- Concession sales at dance events
- Spirit and PE clothing sales
- Box Top competition
- Recognizing staff birthdays
- Teacher Grants for innovative ideas in the classroom
Box TopsPosted by Dina Schaefer at 9/15/2015 9:15:00 PMBox Tops ContestThis year the box tops contest will reward one winning "team" from each grade level. The students are divided onto a team of teachers and there are three teams per grade. The winning team from each grade will get an extended lunch with the students getting popsicles and the winning team of teachers getting extended lunch time to leave campus to go to lunch. (We will be looking for help from parents and PTO members to help cover teachers and monitor students in their extra lunch time). Each team lead teacher will have a box in their room for students to drop off their box tops. Please put them in baggies with grade and teacher marked on them to avoid any confusion after pick up. We are so excited to reward teachers and students this year.
Please help us by cutting box tops off of the products you buy and sending them in to school. This is such an easy way to earn money for our school. The PTO puts the money right back into the classrooms through teacher requests. I have set our goal as $1100 this year. Let's see if we can beat that. Seriously, if each student brought in 10 box tops, we would beat that goal! Let's do it!