Park Crest Online Catalog
Hours: Monday - Friday.....7:40 a.m. to 4:25 p.m.
- Students may come to the library before school from 7:40-8:00. Enter through B hall doors.
- Students should read the EPIC menu to see what programs or events are offered.
- Ask Ms. LaMarre for a lunch pass to finish a Maker Space project.
- Ask a teacher for a PUMA pass to visit after school to finish a school project.
Check out policy
Students may check out 2 items and keep them for 2 weeks.
- Items may be renewed unless there is a "Hold" by another student. Students may renew their books online prior to being overdue.
- Fines are charged for lost or damaged books and must be cleared to check out materials.
*** Pens/pencils 25¢ *** Mechanical pencils 50¢ each *** Gel pens 50¢ ***
Pumas read! Park Crest library supports our students who strive to read
more books this year than last year.
10+ genres give students lots of choice when selecting their books. Library hours give maximum access for students to always have a book in hand. Teachers who read offer lots of conversations to keep everyone interested and inspired. Everyone reads and everyone wins. Students are expected to have a book on hand in every class to capture those minutes reading. They are encouraged to keep a "To Be Read" list as well
Park Crest Library hosts a Maker Space area in addition to circulating books and welcoming classes. Our Maker Space is a permanent area that offers Makey Makeys, Little Bits, Zentangle, Legos, Black Out Poetry, K'Nex, 3D puzzles, Hour of Code, Snap Circuits, Sphero robots, a button maker, and a sewing machine. What can you make in our MakerSpace?