Are you interested in competing in the Austin Regional Science Fair?
Partcipating in our regional science fair is a great opportunity for students. Science fair encourages critical thinking, communication skills, innovation and an appreciation for the relavance of every day science. Pre AP students will be completing a long term science project that can be used for the Austin fair.
Below is a breif overview of the requirements to be concidered for the Austin Regional Science fair.
- Projects may be inquiry-based, inventions or designs
- New for 2016: There is a Robotics category
- It is important that there is a question/hypothesis or a goal for the project
- Students may work individually or in groups of up to three
- Please avoid projects dealing with:
- Humans (surveys included)
- Vertebrate Animals
- Vertebrate tissues, body fluids, biological agents, etc.
- Please avoid projects activities or substances that present a danger to the student.
The Festival takes place on February 16, 2017 at the Palmer Events Center
If you are interested and would like more information please e-mail Mrs. Ferguson at Alicia.email@example.com