- Weiss High School
New Student Registration
June 20, 2018
Please note: All documents can be submitted to the front desk of Weiss High School beginning July 16. Summer office hours beginning July 11 are Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m.
All students attending school in another district during the 2017-2018 school year must complete the New Student Registration process. Students must live within the Weiss High School Attendance Zone in order to complete the registration process for WHS. If you do not live within the WHS attendance zone, you will be required to follow the PfISD Transfer process in order to attend WHS for the 2018-2019 school year. More information on the Transfer process can be found at www.pfisd.net.
All of the following steps must be submitted to begin enrollment at WHS for the 2018-19 school year.
1. Verify Proof of Residency. ALL of the following items must be provided to prove residency. All items must have the same address listed (address must be zoned for WHS). Please provide a clear copy for the campus records:
- A valid Texas Driver's License AND
- A utility bill such as water, gas or electric AND
- A mortgage statement or a current lease agreement
2. Complete the New Student Enrollment Packet. All 11 documents in the packet must be submitted. Please provide as much detail as you can on each form. Please make sure you have 11 documents printed and submitted from the Packet. All documents can be found at www.pfisd.net. Packets can also be picked up at WHS during summer office hours.
3. Additional items needed before a student can schedule his/her classes. Each of the following items must be submitted before a counselor can discuss class selections with your family.
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
- Transcript or end-of-year report card for the 2016-2017 school year
- Parent/Guardian ID
All steps must be completed thoroughly before a counselor can contact you to begin scheduling classes. If any steps are incomplete, we will notify you of missing documents/steps.
If you would like to take advantage of early registration for WHS, you can complete and submit all of the above items to WHS. Our staff will review all documents and contact you regarding your student schedule.