New RLES Students starting in January
New to Rowe Lane Elementary?
If you will be joining us at Rowe Lane after the holidays, welcome! Here are a few things for you to know.
Several documents are necessary for each student to enroll in Pflugerville ISD.
· Up-to-date Immunization
· Birth Certificate
· Social Security Card (a state ID may also be used)
· Last report card or transcript of grades
· STAAR results if available
· Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
· Proof of Residency, which is 1 thing from each of the following columns
· Mortgage statement from last 60 days
· Lease from last 60 days (first page with address of residence and last page with signature)
· Legal affidavit regarding sublease
· Legal affidavit from landlord affirming tenancy
· Temporary residence affidavit with updated driver’s license submitted within 35 days
· Section 8 agreement
· Tax property statement
· A utility bill or work order dated within the last 60 days (water, gas, electric bill only)
· Cell phone, phone, cable bills are not accepted
· Valid TX driver’s license
· Valid TX photo ID card
· Other acceptable photo ID
Classes start January 3, 2017, at 7:40 a.m. However, new students cannot be enrolled until the day they are starting class. We ask that you come after 8:00 a.m. for this. We do expect several new students this day so there might be a bit of a wait. You are welcome to come up to the school on Monday, January 2 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 pm to fill out the necessary paperwork to help expedite the process on Tuesday, January 3. These forms are also available online at www.pfisd.net/Page/830. If you have any further questions, please email Madeline Sheppard, Rowe Lane Elementary Registrar (email@example.com).