- Kelly Lane Middle School
~ KLMS PTO ~
September 19, 2016. We talked about:
- 6th grade "Kneon Knights" dance- September 30th. Mr. Franks, Kona Ice, and photo booth will be available for purchase during the dance. A motion was approved for $500 to pay for supplies and the DJ.
- Box Top competition- one team from each grade will win the Box Top competition. Students win a popsicle recess in May and the teachers get an extra 30 minutes for lunch.
- Spirit wear- trying to sell throughout the year. We could use help for someone that wants to help make spirit wear available throughout the year.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (in May) - looking for someone to help plan Teacher Appreciation Week. Might use an adopt-a-teacher format.
- Teacher grant requests discussed and voted upon: iPADs for 6th grade art; student world atlas books, field trip lunch money for ESL students, stamps and highlighters for math class, and microphones/speakers sets for science teachers.
- PTO newsletter monthly. Include upcoming information and spirit nights.
- Knational Knight Out on October 4th.
- Knight Watch- parents can come help in classrooms on Tuesday or Thursdays.
- How do we get information out?