Big Shots and Shots for Tots- The Immunization Program has both “Big Shots” and "Shots for Tots" clinics for adults and children at two convenient locations in Austin.
- The North Clinic is located at St. John Community Center, 7500 Blessing Ave.
- The South Clinic is located at Far South Health Clinic, 405 West Stassney.
- Weekday sessions (Monday-Friday) at each location operate on an appointment system. Please call 512-972-5520 to make an appointment at any location.
- Walk-in clinics are offered at each location one Saturday a month. Please call 512-972-5520 for dates and times.
- There is a $10 fee for each visit. Services are not refused due to inability to pay.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- If possible, bring your child's shot record, Social Security number, and Medicaid number (if applicable) with you.
Clinics available to the uninsured and underinsured at no to minimal costs.
Williamson County Health District Public Health CenterImmunization clinics in Cedar Park, Georgetown, Round Rock and Taylor. Appointments are encouraged; however, walk-ins will be served when possible.Services include: Immunizations/Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases/Testing and treatment of TB and TB infection.For more information go visit the Williamson County Health District website