Registration information

What do I need to register my child for school?
1. Three (3) proofs of residency:
1.) Current Copy of Your Mortgage with your correct name or lease with your correct name and address, and all occupants listed on lease, or tax property statement, or temporary residency form (obtained from PfISD Administration Office @ 1401W. Pecan St.
2.) Current copy of your most recent gas, water, or electric bill with your correct name and address.
3.) Parent/guardian driver's License or I.D. with the correct name and address as listed on one of the above.
2. Child's Birth Certificate
3. Child's Social Security Card
4. Child's Up-to-Date Immunization Record
5. Any previous school records, report cards and withdraw papers, if necessary